Live Guided Run Class
A running workshop mainly aimed at anyone over the age of 18 years old who would love to run, jog or walk outside but something is stopping you.
- worried you might hurt yourself?
- Feel self-conscious about body image or clothing?
- Worry what others think? Strangers and people you know personally
- Worried you won’t be able to breathe or will make funny sounds?
- Don’t know how or where to go?
There are lot’s of reasons that can stop us from doing something we wish that we could.
Over Zoom, Lynne Northcott, an England Athletics Running and Fitness Leader, will assist and guide you through a Mind & Body Stronger intervention to help build your confidence and take the steps you need to improve your well-being through exercise outside.
A fully qualified counsellor and a mental health practitioner for over twelve years, Lynne will offer support and guide you in the hope that together you can overcome your fears, worries or insecurities about exercising outside using mindfulness techniques. .
Contact@jogon..org – to arrange private sessions or group bookings prior to payment. We can find a convenient time between us.